Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovak Republic
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 2500€/month, based on experience
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Become a valuable member of sales team and work with multinational corporations in EMEA region!
(This is a 1-year contract with possibility to extend)
- Providing technical sales support to assure customer integration and implementation of company products (sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of company products)
- Working with sales executives and sales leads, being directly engaged in the solutions to the end customer
- Participating in joint sales calls and supporting sales representatives
- Consulting with customers - pre-sales and post-sales consulting
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMNETS:
- University degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related field
- Advanced English language skills
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN, Wireless and Datacenter technologies
- Familiar with Ethernet standards and fiber connectivity
- Knowledge of IP routing and switching
- Packet level understanding of network traffic
- Solid knowledge of MPLS and VPN technologies
- Solid understanding of the OSI model and networking protocols
- Knowledge of network technologies at level of Cisco CCNA, CCNP or above is required
- Creation of technical diagrams and other network related documentation
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Brief description of the company
We cooperate with global leaders in their industries, and our slogan, Work the Future, motivates us to continuous development and openness to new things. Our goal is to find the best talents for our Clients, and our Clients to find excellent employees who will help them in times of transformation.
Cpl has a huge national reach, we are headquartered in Dublin and have 48 international offices including Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, UK and the United States, providing maximum support to our customers around the world. We regularly leverage this network to identify and source top global talent. In early 2021, Cpl became a subsidiary company of Outsourcing Inc., a leading human resource solutions business, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
In 2022 we have major growth plans for the Slovak Branch and are already in the process of increasing the existing structures. If you are interested in being part of our development, we would be happy to hear from you.
Currently, we are seeking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Bratislava.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.