Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovak Republic
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: from 2 100 €, based on experience
- Start date: ASAP / upon agr
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
· To customize applications to an organization’s unique environment.
· Application lifecycle management - implementation, incidents, updates, maintenance of technical documentation
· To provide functional and technical support (L2/L3 support)
· To communicate with both end users and developers
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMNETS:
· 2+ years of experience as an Application Support or Service Desk Specialist
· Advanced Windows server administration, Unix is an advantage and SQL
· Basic level of scripting language (PHP, Bash) and understanding of ITIL methodology
· Basic knowledge of IT Security standards
· Finance / banking background is very welcome
· Fluent English (written and spoken)
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
· Home Office
· Financial bonuses for work anniversaries
· Salary compensation during illness leave
· Extra vacation days
· Life insurance and 3rd pillar contribution
· Referral bonus
· Employee Assistance Program
· Cafeteria benefit system
· Teambuilding activities and company events
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
Main focus of the client's activities
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
We cooperate with global leaders in their industries, and our slogan, Work the Future, motivates us to continuous development and openness to new things. Our goal is to find the best talents for our Clients, and our Clients to find excellent employees who will help them in times of transformation.
Cpl has a huge national reach, we are headquartered in Dublin and have 48 international offices including Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, UK and the United States, providing maximum support to our customers around the world. We regularly leverage this network to identify and source top global talent. In early 2021, Cpl became a subsidiary company of Outsourcing Inc., a leading human resource solutions business, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
In 2022 we have major growth plans for the Slovak Branch and are already in the process of increasing the existing structures. If you are interested in being part of our development, we would be happy to hear from you.
Currently, we are seeking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Bratislava.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.