Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Supervisor for scanning team
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: District Komárno, Slovak Republic
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1300 Eur/Gross depends on the experiences
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for an experienced team leader who will motivate our small team in Komárno and ensure continual processing of forms with regards to our scanning process.
- Supervise scanning process for paper-based handling department
- Cooperate with local subsidiaries as SME for scanning process
- Correct resource planning
- Optimization and standardization of processes
- Assuring the right resource is in place to handle the workload
- Develop personal growth opportunities for all team members
- Ensuring that all issues are reported, elevated and escalated in timely manner
- Motivating the team to deliver on the KPIs
- At least 2 years of experience on similar position
- Advanced user of Microsoft office
- Experience with reporting
- Independence and active approach to work
- Active knowledge of English language - fluent (B2 level is minimum)
- Experience of recruitment
- Experience with leading people
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Cafeteria Benefits including Multisport Card
- Sick days
- Extra Holidays
- Home Office
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Brief description of the company
We cooperate with global leaders in their industries, and our slogan, Work the Future, motivates us to continuous development and openness to new things. Our goal is to find the best talents for our Clients, and our Clients to find excellent employees who will help them in times of transformation.
Cpl has a huge national reach, we are headquartered in Dublin and have 48 international offices including Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, UK and the United States, providing maximum support to our customers around the world. We regularly leverage this network to identify and source top global talent. In early 2021, Cpl became a subsidiary company of Outsourcing Inc., a leading human resource solutions business, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
In 2022 we have major growth plans for the Slovak Branch and are already in the process of increasing the existing structures. If you are interested in being part of our development, we would be happy to hear from you.
Currently, we are seeking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Bratislava.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.