Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Sales Executive with Dutch
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1700€/month + commission bonuses
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Fully remote sales executive opportunity for a world-class product focusing on customers in SaaS, e-Commerce, Tech and Finance. You can be based in any European country!
- Contacting potential clients in Benelux and Nordics regions and outlining the best solution that company can offer
- Following up on leads from sales development representatives and building your own pipeline of potential clients
- Demonstrating value of the product an creating excitement among potential clients
- Collaborating with other sales teams and technical consultants
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with B2B or SaaS sales ideally with B2B customized solutions (Telco, IT, Technology, Fintech, Finance, e-Commerce)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Dutch language skills on at least C1/C2 level
- English language skills on at least C1 level
- High level of motivation and ability to work independently
- Eager to learn and bring in new ideas
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100% remote work possibility across the Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Option to work as a freelancer
- Competitive bonus system
- Quarterly bonuses based on the company's performance
- Opportunity to grow and achieve great things
- Team Buildings and Workshops
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is an international company with global presence.
Requirements for the employee
Brief description of the company
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.