HR Administrator with German and English
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislavský kraj
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1100
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
If you strive for success, enjoy working in an international environment and want to start out your career in HR, this role could be a perfect fit for you!
- Supporting of the HR team with administration of new hires (salary increases, promotions, award payments and exits).
- Maintenance of employees’ files in SAP.
- Preparation of contracts, employment related documents, and onboarding materials.
- Daily communication with internal partners (HR Business Partners, employees or team managers).
- Cooperation with other departments (Payroll, HR Systems) and external authorities.
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Fluent German and English on at least B2 level is a must
- Background in Human Recourses/Administration/Languages
- Detail-oriented person with taste for administrative tasks
- Eager to learn new skills and advance your professional development
- Open-minded and positive attitude
- Ability to work in an intercultural environment
- Team player with good communication skills
- Pro-client approach
- Tech savvy
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com.
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Sick days
- Home Office
- Flexible working hours
- Extra paid days off for special life events
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Relocation Bonus
- Positive Work Environment
If this exciting opportunity sparked your interest, do not hesitate to apply here or send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Brief description of the company
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava
E-mail: poslať životopis