Investment Operations Analyst
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1350 €/month based on experience and skills
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
This position is open to welcome motivated juniors or even fresh graduates, with strong interest in numbers and analyses, somebody with pro-active approach and can-do attitude! Somebody who always wants to know more!
- Monitoring of investments portfolios
- Processing of investment orders and contact with counterparty
- Reconciliations of investor trades
- Updating of data, data collection and revision
- Preparation of various contribution analysis
- Participation on process automation and other various projects
- Regular reporting
- Daily communication with counterparties as clients, banks, auditors
- University degree in Finance, ideally focused on investments
- Advanced knowledge of English language is a must
- MS Excel – Advanced (VBA experience is preferred)
- SQL - at least some basic experience or knowledge
- Good knowledge of financial instruments (at least theoretical knowledge or strong motivation for investments, previous work experience at financial institution is an advantage)
- Analytical thinking
- Detail orientation and communication skills
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fully covered lunch vouchers
- Allowance for sport, leisure activities or transportation
- Regular team buildings
- Free parking and more
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is international company with subsidiary in Slovakia.
Requirements for the employee
Brief description of the company
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava
E-mail: poslať životopis