Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Application Implementation Specialist
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: okres Trenčín
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 3100 €, s navýšením na základe seniority
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
· coordination of projects aimed at implementing enterprise business applications within the EMEA region
· identifying business needs, determining solutions and delivering projects within the agreed timeline, budget and in the required quality
· system testing and user training acros the EMEA region
· Being a contact point for critical issues and escalations during the application implementation process
- 3+ years of experience in implementing enterprise applications, e.g. ERP, WMS, MES, JIS.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Advanced knowledge of My SQL
- Experience with SQL server or Oracle is an advantage
- Excellent time-management, project management and analytical skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel within the EMEA region
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Home Office
· Language courses
· Extra vacation days
· Extra financial bonuses
· Vitamin Program
· Stability of a global, international company
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
Main focus of the client's activities
Requirements for the employee
Brief description of the company
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava