Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Client Migration Project Manager with Italian Language
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislavský kraj
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 500 EUR/month1500 EUR/month
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
This is an opportunity with global scope! We are looking for professionals with experience in corporate client migrations and / or banking processes. Work could be 100% remote.
- Managing end-to-end corporate client migration processes
- Arranging all data transitions from client’s existing platform to company’s platform
- Communicating with clients as a main point of contact during the migration activities
- Close collaboration with company’s branches and network
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMNETS:
- University Education (Economy, Banking, Finance)
- Excellent consulting and communication skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Independent working style in managing relations with clients and stakeholders
- Ability to deliver quality work within a set timeline
- Relevant experience in an international environment
- Affinity with technologies and ERP systems
- Advanced English – C1 level
- Advanced Italian – C1 level
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, MS Access)
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
- Performance Bonuses twice a year
- Contribution to Retirement Savings
- Life Insurance
- Extra Vacation Days
- Cafeteria Benefits
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Requirements for the employee
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Brief description of the company
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees