Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Sr. Java Developer
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 2500
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
• Member of the Global Agile team that works with Scrum teams
• Develop Data provisioning payment product
• Write code for JAVA back end applications
• Collaborate with technical architects, directors & other developers on designing technical solutions
• Assist Testers to constant improvement of the software that is being built
• Proficient in JAVA 8 or higher & Spring Boot 2
• Writing unit tests and understanding component and integration testing
• Building automation tools like Maven or Gradle
• Code versioning & HTTP communication
Nice to Have:
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines & DevOps principles
• Common industry standards, coding best practices & reusable design patterns
• REST Services
• Linux (basics) & some cloud experience
• Scrum process
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualifications, and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact email@example.com
• Training, courses & conferences
• Premium Healthcare
• 25 days of fully-paid sickness leave (including 5 sick days)
• Contribution to pension plan
• English langauge courses
• Modern offices, international environment & team buildings
• Multisport card, Diners card & Bratislava City card
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in the Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is an international leader in fintech.
Requirements for the employee
Brief description of the company
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava