Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Demand Planning Specialist
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Slovak Republic (The job requires travelling)
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1400€/month, based on experience
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
This is an excellent opportunity with global scope supporting customers in Europe and partially in the US. This position is remote and provides semi-flexible working time. It starts as a 6-month contract, that will be more likely extended to 12 months with an opportunity to become a full-time employee.
- Maintaining supply of a specific product and orchestrating decisions on forecasts and customer commitments
- Utilizing selected methods to evaluate the market, demand, supply, product dynamics, historical data and demand forecast
- Performing data analyses, utilizing market intelligence and advanced statistical models to provide forecast and manage risk when determining forecast requirements
- Managing product transition to avoid delivery delay
- Planning material allocation decisions and adjusting plans during supply imbalances
- Collaborating with stakeholders on business assumptions that impact supply chain planning
- Communicating with other departments (Procurement, Sales, Logistics, etc.)
- University Degree
- Analytical background in Supply Chain, Sales or Market Research
- 3+ years of related experience
- Advanced level of English - C1
- Advanced MS Excel
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Critical thinking and excellent planning skills
- Flexibility to learn new tools and systems
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification, and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Brief description of the company
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava