Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Consumer Data Analyst
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1350€/month, based on experience
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Come join progressive digital operations department and shape the future of customer relationship management of an international company!
- Supporting CRM by preparing and analysing periodic data results
- Responsibility for advanced data analysis providing insights, feedback & recommendations
- Development, standardization and automation of reports
- Creating strategies, predictive modelling and statistical analysis (e.g., Churn, RFM, CLV) for CRM data
- Maintaining and enhancing existing dashboards & reports
- Extracting data and reports into presentation
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMNETS:
- University degree
- Experience with performance reporting & data analysis
- Proficient knowledge of Google Analytics, Power BI, Data Studio, Microsoft Excel (Power Pivot, Power query)
- Advanced English written and spoken
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Preferred knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Google360, Tag Manager, Search console, Sprinklr, Clavis, Azure
- Experience in industries with high analytics capabilities like FMCG or Tech industry are preferred
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Sick days
- Home Office
- Extra paid days off for special life events
- Life Insurance
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Brief description of the company
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava