Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Account Analyst with French
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1100€/month, based on experience
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Full responsibility for assigned set of clients´ portfolio and its end-to-end handling
- Processing of the accounts according to complex guidelines and internal processes
- Controlling of incorrect data with internal departments or clients
- Financial settlement with clients and management of cash flow
- University degree preferably in finance, accounting, or economics
- Previous experience in the area of finance, accounting, administration
- Fluent English and French
- Solid knowledge of MS Office
- Detail oriented team player with good analytical and communication skills
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Bonus
- Meal vouchers fully covered by employer
- Very flexible working time
- Contribution to annual public transport ticket
- Additional 5 days of holidays
- Sick days
- Universal vouchers
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is an international company located in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava