Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Solution Specialist for Microsoft Power Platform 365
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 5000€/month, based on experience
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
This position is an independent contract until the end of the year with option to extend the cooperation.
100% home office / 40 hours a week / competitive pay / worldwide clients
- Working with internal clients and external IT suppliers on variety of projects
- Creating clever solution architecture design based on the Microsoft Power Platform Products, that meets business requirements
- Developing applications for PowerApps, Power Automate and Power BI and building next steps to support company automation journey
- Implementing global requirements like corporate design, guidelines and policies
- Supporting worldwide Governance Processes around the Power Platform
- Performing quality checks on requirements and reviews of existing designs
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMNETS:
- High level of understanding of Microsoft 365 products and technologies
- At least 3 years of experience with PowerApps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agent, Power BI, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, MS Teams
- Some experience with Web Online IT technologies
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Fluent English on C1 level - written and spoken
- Team player with good communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers worldwide.
Requirements for the employee
Brief description of the company
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava