Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
UX / UI Engineer
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 2 500 EUR/month2500 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Write code and / or develop UI / UX plans
- Deploy, update, and maintain infrastructure supporting the Digital cloud
- Design, implement and improve system, services and processes related to Cloud
- Augment API-driven processes with frontend tools and dashboards
- Collaborate with platform engineering teams
- Ensure continuity and scalability of operations
- Employ innovative methods for rapid provisioning and deployment of infrastructure
- Monitor, manage, and report suitable solutions
- 5 years of experience with JS, HTML5, CSS, Vue.js/Angular/React
- Skill in unit and functional testing
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Experience with infrastructure management
- Conceptual knowledge of containers and API services
- Fluency in English
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification, and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private medical care
- Sick days
- Development / Online courses
- Extra vacation
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Global IT company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services.
Requirements for the employee
Brief description of the company
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava