Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Slovak Republic (The job requires travelling)
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 3 000 EUR/month3000 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Deliver insights from massive scale data in real ime
- Build / run / operate data analytics platform
- Develop API’s scripts
- Build fault tolerant infrastructure to handle lots of data at scale
- Improve reliability, quality of software solutions suite
- Measure and optimize system performace
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for large distributed SW apps
- Gather and analyze metrics from both OS and apps
- Participate in testing, automation, and release procedures
- Participate in system design consulting and platform management
- Strong knowledge in one or more languages – Python, Java, C/C++, Ruby, JS, GO
- Experience with dynamic resource management frameworks (Mesos, Kubernetes, Yarn)
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Experience with containerization
- Knowledge of Kafka/Druid/ELK/SQL/Kubernetes is nice to have
- Fluency in English
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification, and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
- Private medical care
- Sick days
- Development / Online courses
- Extra vacation
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Global IT company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services.
Requirements for the employee
Brief description of the company
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava