Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Equipment Logistics Analyst
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislavský kraj
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 250 - 1 350 EUR/monthFrom 1250 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Coordination and configuration of logistic activities, procurement and inventory management of all services to customer
- Solving issues with exportation from the US and EU region to other countries
- Investigation and resolving of inventory issues
- Assistance in troubleshooting and resolving of missing data, hardware or shipping failures
- Inventory database maintenance
- Cooperation with Procurement, Vendor and other teams
- Preparation of various reports for management
- University degree is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of English is a must
- Advanced Excel user
- Analytical thinking and customer focus
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information please contact me: Dominika.Sedlakova@cpljobs.sk
- Sick days
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
Main focus of the client's activities
Requirements for the employee
Brief description of the company
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava