Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Manager of Master Data & Bank Accounting department
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Slovak Republic (The job requires travelling)
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 2 000 EUR/monthFrom 2000€/month, based on experience
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Implementing global business strategy into the department and setting up targets
- Leading a team of 15 people
- Monitoring team performance and setting up individual develpment plans
- Managing various global and regional projects (process improvement, implementation of various applications and tools, integration of merge or acquisition, support of various changes and transitions)
- Assuring department's compliance in all aspects (ISO, GDPR, Labour law, Finance & Accounting standards, Tax etc.)
- Interacting and supporting various stakeholders from different business and functions
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMNETS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related financial areas is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Finance Department
- Minimum 2 years of experience with leading people
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Results oriented person with a proven track record of on-time project/program delivery for large, cross-functional projects with global stakeholders
- Experience working and contributing to project, building schedules, managing issues/risks, establishing communication plans and stakeholder management
- Proven ability to handle confidential information appropriately
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com.
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Sick days
- Home Office
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Brief description of the company
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava