Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Procurement Support Specialist in Kosice
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Košice
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1300
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Are you passionate about new technology?
Do you have strong communication skills in English?
Do you have a solid Microsoft Office knowledge? (excel, word and power point)
This is a great place to start or continue your professional career.
(This position requires shift work to support US and SK working day hours)
· Creating purchase orders
· Verifying accuracy of information such as serial number, part number, description, model number, etc.
· Tracking progress of purchase orders to ensure equipment arrives as requested
· Know and understand different sourcing alternatives and their required ordering methodologies
· Manage special requests, equipment returns, alternate sourcing, etc.
· Communicating purchase order status to Sales Team and Project Managers
· Establishing and maintaining excellent client and vendor relationships
· Understand client specific requirements and billing standards - support for invoice and billing process
· Maintain internal summary reports of order activity
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMNETS:
· Fluent English language communication skills
· Logical mind-set and a passion for problem solving
· Good organization skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work in multi-cultural global environment
· Self-motivated , proactive and willing to take ownership of issues and drive
· Good team member, with ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a multinational company with offices in Slovakia.
Requirements for the employee
Brief description of the company
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava