Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Software Engineer EMEA L&H
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1700
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Design and implement new features and/or components within company's platform and develop prototypes quickly to allow an iterative approach
- Deliver high-quality code, focusing on simplicity, performance, maintainability and scalability
- Optimize applications and components to maximize configurability, speed and efficiency, ease of development of new features and the ability to scale business processes
- Create common libraries and frameworks demonstrated across the platform to streamline development of complex applications
- End-to-end responsibility on the applications implemented - including automated testing, monitoring, identifying issues or bottlenecks and delivering improvements of the platform
- 5+ years hands-on experience as a full-stack developer
- Experience with high-traffic micro services architectures and best practices around designing, scaling and monitoring concurrent systems
- Experience in the design of data-models for relational and NoSQL data stores
- Understanding of performance metrics, how to collect and use them to continuously improve performance, scalability and efficiency
- Experience in test-drive-development (TDD) and in the automated testing of APIs and user interfaces
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
Nice to Have:
- Experienced in the following languages: Camunda, Kafka, RestAssured, WireMock, OpenShift, AWS
- Experience with RESTful APIs & message passing protocols
- Experience with pair programming & XP techniques
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent working experience
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualifications, and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development opportunities
- Extra vacation days
- Fully paid sick leave
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in the Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava