Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
JAVA Software Developer with German
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 800 EUR/month1800 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
• Java software developemnt for automated testing related to insurance products
• Design, analysis & implementation of new software solutions as well as maintenance of existing software solutions and functionality
• Help establish Continous Delivery approach
• Cooperate with Software Testing Professionals during the design of automated testing processes to ensure smooth transistion & functionability
• Experience with programming in JAVA
• Ability to communicate in German (B1)
Nice to Have:
• Experience working with Jenkins, Selenium webdriver, Maven, Git, Spring, DB2, Oracle, Groovy
• College degree (bachelor's or higher)
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualifications, and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary. Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
• friendly & casual company culture
• company events
• extensive help with personal & professional development thru trainings, courses & conferences
• flexible working time with mandatory hours from 9:00AM to 15:30PM
• extra time-off
• lunch vouchers
• English & German language courses on site
• Multisport card, Diners card & Bratislava City card
• ability to work in a permanent full-time role or on contract (Živnost)
• Quarterly, Anniversary & Annual bonuses
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in the Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava