Senior Logistics Data Analyst (Ref. No.: JO-1810-418425d)
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1700€/month based on experience
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Dedicated responsibility for transport overview and data from partners with daily deviation reporting and follow up
- Create analysis to have control over forward and reverse transport of spare parts within EMEA
- Push main issues toward reviews with vendors, participate in creating reports and analysis to enhance the supply chain
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Communication with internal stakeholders
- Differentiate between exception and system issue and escalate system issues towards stakeholders
- Propose next processes/cost savings based on analytical data
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Superior MS Excel skills (VBA & Macros - big advantage)
- Advanced database skills: MS Access, SQL, Brio (Hyperion), Qlik (View, Sense)
- English language - B2/C1
- Ability to learn quickly and think outside of the box
- Process management experience – Design, Improvement
- 1-2 years’ experience of Logistics/Supply Chain analysis
- 1-3 years of reporting experience in reporting and business analytics
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification, and skills of the candidate. An advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
- Flexible working time
- Lunch vouchers
- Great working environment
- Sick days
- and more
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL") my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is well-known PC manufacturer whose business center is located in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava