CRM (Salesforce) Specialist (Ref. No.: JO-1901-423859e)
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1750€/month based on experience
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Implementation of processes in CRM (Salesforce)
- Ensure training for local master users and end users
- Handle processes documentation and training material
- Monitor usage and make corrections and manage access rights of CRM
- Analyse existing setup and business needs
- Propose improvements and new processes
- Define technical requirements and prepare specifications for Developers
- Organise testing
- Train users.
- Be the first level of support for users.
- Analyse usage of CRM reports and make a recommendations
- University degree in Sales, MKT, Customer Relationship Management or Business school
- Analytical and Project Management skills
- Great communication skills
- Fluent English
- Organised and structured
- Innovative approach
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM platform is a must
- MS Office advanced user skills
- Education and qualifications
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Language courses
- Fitness & wellness centre
- Extra holidays
- Company & team events
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava