Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Client Onboarding Analyst
Who we are?
Citi’s Commercial Bank embodies our unique purpose as the global bank of choice for trade-oriented, mid-sized companies who see us as trusted thought partners that bring simplicity in an increasingly complex world, client-centric solutions for long-term growth and pave the way for them to reach across borders and achieve their global vision. The Global Subsidiaries Group is managing the relationships with the local subsidiaries of Citi’s multinational clients.
The Client Onboarding Specialist plays an important role by acting as a Single Point of Contact for our clients in all segments supporting and managing them through the onboarding and account maintenance process as well as working closely with our key internal partners.
In this position you will use and expand your experience and professional skills for the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for customer interaction, documentation issuance, review and system setups.
- Performs day to day management of the account opening and maintenance processing
- Responsible for various types of project management in the account services space, and managing cross-functional relationships with all teams.
- Determines new work procedures, analyses complex and variable issues with significant departmental impact.
- Consistent delivery of high quality service to customers
- Ensures awareness and full compliance of internal processes, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, and practices.
- Establishes and maintains close working relationship with clients
- Understands client requirements and implement them correctly.
- Understands new customer requirements and ensure adequate support to new customer requirements and initiatives
- Daily deliverable of routine and defined tasks, while developing knowledge of the broader context in which work is being performed.
- Responsible for Regulatory reporting specific activities, COB
The ideal candidate for this position possesses the following qualifications and skills
- 0-2 years of experience in Documentation review, Account Maintenance and related Cash products preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of English , Czech/Slovak and local language
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, pro-active team player but also able to work independently, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated, persistent and capable of multitasking
- Eager to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with various Citi teams and Products
- Product knowledge and Market awareness
- Exposure to complex and fast paced challenging environment
- Develop strong professional relationships and internal network
- Exposure to Trade, Lending, FX and Cash Management products
- Career management and mentoring by senior colleagues and leaders
- Inclusive and friendly corporate culture where gender diversity and equality is widely recognized
- Opportunity for an international career
- A socially active team and communities with diverse networking opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
Your journey with Citi begins here – apply now!
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We’ve built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.