Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Helpdesk Team Leader
Head Office - Digital
Are you a decision maker who can ruthlessly prioritise tasks in a complex business environment? Someone who is always striving to improve your team, your processes and the systems you work with? With the desire to always provide first class customer experience? Join British Airways’ Commercial, Distribution and Payments team in Bratislava as a Helpdesk Team Leader. You will join our Bratislava commercial hub, which consists of dedicated experts operating in a variety of fields within British Airways.
Why choose the British Airways Helpdesk Team Leader role?
High Performance - You will manage a team of high performing Helpdesk Analysts, and be responsible for continuing to develop their skills and capabilities. You will be able to implement your thoughts and ideas to ensure that the process, systems and working practices can deliver a first-class customer experience.
Responsibility - The Helpdesk Team Leader role will give you the ability to have an influence on our NDC platform. You will be the voice of the customer through prioritisation of bugs, as well as being a key contact for internal and external customers.
Breadth of role - The NDC Helpdesk supports a huge variety of systems and processes within British Airways. If you have a thirst for knowledge, then in this role there is always something new to learn. Some examples of areas where you can learn extensively are:
- British Airways networks, policies, fares and commercial structure
- British Airways customer experience and support
- Understanding and using APIs
- IATA standards and services
- Using the latest software in your work - Salesforce, JIRA, ServiceNow and more
What you’ll do
In your role, you’ll manage a team of specialists to deliver high quality technical and business support to our key partners. You’ll help drive change through implementing new processes and systems. And, you’ll do it all with a desire to be at your best, always. You’ll also be given room to grow, contributing and shaping new and existing processes and procedures.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Day-to-day management of the NDC Helpdesk service to resolve customer problems 24/7/365.
- Leading and managing the performance of a team of technical specialists through work prioritisation, escalation and clear designation of tasks to team members.
- Owning the monitoring and maintaining of NDC Helpdesk performance against agreed metrics and SLAs.
- Coordinating the resolution of long term bug fixes, keeping on track of progress and ensuring customers are updated.
- Managing a knowledge base and suite of process documentation, responsible for the update and maintenance of effective processes.
- Contributing to the development of the NDC Helpdesk platform at a strategic level by delivering process and system improvements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders in order to support complex Level 2 problems and remain up to date and informed on the current state of new developments and bug fixes.
- Ensuring the effectiveness and timely handling of all NDC Helpdesk queues.
Who we look for
We’re looking for empathetic, flexible leaders who are comfortable managing a team of specialists. Those with experience working with APIs or software development are particularly desirable.
You should be a:
- Experienced team manager, having worked in a business support or technical helpdesk role
- Decision maker who has demonstratable experience in prioritising tasks, managing workload and ensuring the team meet agreed targets
- Experienced coordinator who is able to build strong relationships across departments in order to resolve complex issues
- Process specialist who is able to follow, maintain and develop business processes
- Technically minded individual who is able to work with new tools and technologies
Not only will you have the chance to further your career development within BA, you’ll also have the opportunity to make full use of our perks when you join:
- TR Card (fully paid by BA)
- Sick leave
- Permanent contract after probation
- Professional & leadership training
- Discretionary discounted flights with BA and 50 other leading airlines
- Discounts on the services of British Airways and partners
- Regular team events and team building activities
- Hybrid working
Wage - From 1850 EUR per month minimum - salary may vary depending on experience
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at British Airways. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status, and welcome applications from Ukrainian citizens. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description us not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.