Head Office - Digital
Are you a technical specialist who is always looking for growth and development? A curious and resilient decision maker who can turn complex issues into solutions? With the desire to always provide first class customer experience? Join British Airways’ Commercial, Distribution and Payments team in Bratislava as a Helpdesk Analyst. You will join our Bratislava commercial hub, which consists of dedicated experts operating in a variety of fields within British Airways.
Why choose the British Airways Helpdesk Analyst role?
Ownership - Our Helpdesk Analysts are not robots who follow rigid orders and procedures. We provide a framework and allow your natural problem solving, curiosity and investigative skills to thrive. You will own the resolution of a wide variety of tasks that vary extensively on a day to day basis.
Breadth of role - The NDC Helpdesk support a huge variety of systems and processes within British Airways. If you have a thirst for knowledge, then in this role there is always something new to learn. Some examples of areas where you can learn extensively are:
- British Airways networks, policies, fares and commercial structure
- British Airways customer experience and support
- Understanding and using APIs
- IATA standards and services
- Using the latest software in your work - Salesforce, JIRA, ServiceNow and more
Development - Our Helpdesk Analysts contribute directly to the development of our API platform, as a result there is lots of opportunity for development in new technologies and ways of working. This includes API product development, SAFe Agile methodology, XML language and development tools such as JIRA, Kibana etc.
What you’ll do
In your role, you’ll deliver the Level 1 support of our NDC Helpdesk on an ongoing basis. You’ll help drive change through implementing new processes and systems. And, you’ll do it all with a desire to be at your best, always. You’ll also be given room to grow, contributing and shaping new and existing processes and procedures.
Who we look for
We’re looking for dynamic, flexible, data-oriented and ambitious self-starters with an advanced degree in a technical or numerical field. Those who are experienced in analytical and reporting capabilities. And those with proven teamwork, communication and project management skills.
You should be a
- Experienced problem solver, having worked in a business support or technical helpdesk role
- Strong communicator who is able to clearly explain complex issues to our customers and developers
- Curious and resilient learner who enjoys getting to the root cause of a problem
- Process specialist who is able to follow and contribute to the development of business processes
- Technically minded individual who is able to work with new tools and technologies
Not only will you have the chance to further your career development within BA, you’ll also have the opportunity to make full use of our perks when you join:
- TR Card (fully paid by BA)
- Sick leave
- Permanent contract after probation
- Professional & leadership training
- Discretionary discounted flights with BA and 50 other leading airlines
- Discounts on the services of British Airways and partners
- Regular team events and team building activities
- Hybrid working
Wage - From 1300 EUR per month minimum - salary may vary depending on experience
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at British Airways. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status, and welcome applications from Ukrainian citizens. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description us not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.