Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Customer Service Representative / Key Account Specialist
ustomer Service Representative / Key Account Specialist
If you were working with us, this is what you'd have done last month:
- Manage existing clients (fmcg manufacturers) for palet pooling solutions
- Develop existing customer potential, and increase customer satisfaction
- Create an account plan for the given portfolio to maximize volume, revenue, profit, and customer satisfaction
- Manage sales funnel of opportunities and implement account plans in SalesForce
- Maintain relationships at appropriate levels with customers
- Negotiate commercial terms
- Review regularly volume, revenue, and profit versus target
- Review performance of customers versus KPIs for account control
What you will need to be successful at this job
- 2+ years of experience in key account, sales or B2B customer service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- MS Office (Powerpoint & Excel)
- Active Car Driver (office/field ratio is supposed to be 30/70)
- Fluent Slovak and very good English
- Any other European language would be an added value.
CHEP offers a competitive compensation combined with benefits. Minimum gross salary starts from 1300 EUR. Overpayment is possible depending on your skills and experience.
- Annual bonus depending on personal & company performance
- Option to purchase shares within the Brambles Group
- 3 days paid leave for volunteering activities
- 3 paid sick days
- Company car
- Flexible working hours, home office based with option to use a coworking space in Polus city center in Bratislava
Preferred Level of Work Experience
1 - 3 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com.