Ľutujeme, spoločnosť ponúkajúca danú pracovnú pozíciu ukončila zverejnenie ponuky na stránke.
Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Supply Chain Quality Engineer
- Place of work: Dobříš, Czech Republic
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 65 000 - 75 000 Kč/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
As a Supply Chain Quality Engineer, you have to manage operative quality management topics, guiding on logistics and quality considerations, manage a recovery process related to logistic claims to suppliers, provide technical and operational support to material planning department as well as advice on application of logistic management best practice, systems, and procedures, also has to manage supplier improvement projects and lead escalation meetings. The Logistic supplier quality engineer is responsible performing Supplier Quality activities associated with external suppliers. This role performs activities to ensure compliance with Doosan Bobcat procedures and policies outlined in the Supplier Quality Management program. This position responsible for managing the following supplier management tools and processes to ensure compliance to standards and processes: SDR – On Time Delivery – ASN performance – Master data management – EDI connectivity - Supplier Corrective Actions - Certifications - Perform supplier Audits and record Management. This role interfaces with Sourcing and R&D.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a recovery process related to logistic claims to suppliers (Miss-delivery, Late delivery, Delivery quantity conflicts, Goods damage, Packaging issues, Misalignment with documentation, Pure ASN performance…).
- Communicate the claims to suppliers and ensure that all necessary evidence is recorded.
- Measure and report the cost recovered by logistic claims.
- Establish and successfully execute supplier management plans which will align to overall business objectives.
- Evaluates suppliers' functions to assess their overall performance and provides feedback in assessment of their operation.
- Identify potential risks before they become a problem, focusing on root cause analysis and preventive action.
- Communicate supplier quality risks to upper management identifying solutions to mitigate risks.
- Collect and analyze quality metrics relating to supplier quality (SCM)
- Participates in supplier performance reviews and quality review meetings, as needed
- Participates in the development of measurable KPIs and supplier quality scorecards to track and trend supplier performance
- Provides guidance to cross functional teams in applying supplier quality system requirements
- Summarizes outputs, with guidance, from supplier quality management activities for organizational communication and input into management review.
- Ensure that designated suppliers are audited on a regular basis to ensure good logistic practices and regulatory requirements are met.
- Participate on project teams for supplier selection activities and supplier risk management.
- Providing technical and operational support about planning, logistics and quality operations.
- Analyze and support the resolution of logistic and compliance issues at supplier sites.
- Manage the best practices and procedures in the supply chain.
- Escalation/Task Force.
Improve Supplier Performance And Process
- Routinely review Supplier Performance Metrics for appropriateness and opportunities in line with PPIC objectives.
- Manage supplier continuous improvement actions plan for logistic matters.
- Lead supplier assessments.
- Coordinate cross functions teams (Supplier Quality, Procurement, Supply Chain…)
- Identify and document best practices from suppliers.
- Deploy Supplier Logistic Agreements (Safety Stock, Lead Time, Packaging, Blanket Purchase Order… ).
- Structure and lead supplier development plan for appropriate suppliers.
- Number of logistic claims.
- Logistic cost claim recovery in € and %.
- On time delivery.
- ASN Performance.
- Logistic master data accuracy
Crisis And Risks Management
- • Support supplier crisis management.
- • Manage and follow up action plan to mitigate the risk.
- Engineering degree or other equivalent degree.
- Relationship skills (ability to influence and convince, manage conflicts in a constructive manner...).
- 3 to 5 years working experience, ideally in Supply Chain, Purchasing or Quality.
- Knowledge of problem solving and continuous improvement tools (8D, Poka Yoke, Gemba etc..).
- English language – B2
Preferred Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Working knowledge of statistical data analysis.
- Must be able to multi-task, work under time constraints, problem solve, and prioritize.
- Ability to make independent and sound judgments.
- Thorough understanding of risk management principles and techniques.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Project Management experience.
- Oracle/SAP knowledge is preferred.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, takes accountability, and drives for results.
- Understands interpretation and application of quality standards in a regulated environment (ISO, GMP, etc.) is advantage.
WHY WORK IN BOBCAT COMPANY AND WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
- Opportunity for personal, professional and career growth in the international team of a global market leader
- Quality integration and professional guidance
- Motivating financial evaluation
- Annual bonuses and salary valorization
- Occasional work from home (up to two days a week)
- 5 weeks holiday
- Pension allowance
- Canteen or meal vouchers
- Anniversary vouchers
- Referral program
- Discounted call tariffs
Information about the selection process
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)