Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Business Development Manager - Sales Engineer
BALANCED HR s.r.o.
- Place of work: Slovak Republic, Czech Republic (The job requires travelling)
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 2 400 - 2 800 EUR/monthdepends on experience + plus yearly bonus
- Start date: ASAP / by agreement
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
This position is primarily responsible for establish and maintain relations with Czech and Slovakia customers, analyzing and satisfy customers’ demand, collect Czech and Slovakia market demand for products. To promote the company’s brand. At the same time, understand competitors’ status, develop new markets.
1. The establishment and maintenance of customer relationships.
- Develop new customers and be responsible for customer due diligence.
- Build and maintain the customer relationships.
- Investigation, tracking and analysis of customer needs, provide customer service in a timely and effective manner.
- Transfer the customer need into opportunities.
2. Project operation
- Understand the customer's need and identify the projects opportunity;
- Hold presentation of company products and solutions to the executive and senior management level;
- Work with project team members, utilize the internal support resources, to chase the project progress;
- Providing a complete project plan and managing projects in cooperation with technical and sales department in Prague office
- Responsible for project sales contract bidding, signing and closing, including the collection of the projects
3. Brand promotion
- Coordinate with the marketing team for the brand promotion activities, improve the brand visibility and
- Understand the market trends and marketing habit of the region, expand the sales network within their jurisdiction areas.
4. Market control.
- Collect and feedback competitors’ sales activities and status, discuss with the reporting manager and make action;
- Manage market conflict if any happened in the market, keep the right order of the market;
5. This position reports to country managerGM and projects sales manager weekly.
Employee perks, benefits
- Car, notebook, phone
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a leading solution provider in the global video surveillance industry. With more than 16,000 employees all over the world, his solutions, products, and services are used in over 180 countries. With its surveillance solutions, company delivers unparalleled quality, reliability and stability
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- Education: Electronic engineering, computer science, network communication.
- Fluent English and Czech/Slovak language
- More than 3 years’ experience in related industry: CCTV, Security Solution, electronic engineering, computer science, network communication
- Good relationship with local system integrator, low voltage contractor is better
- Good negotiation and convincing skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated
- Understand security system and solution, image processing, computer networks, sales, solution, etc.
- Self-motivated with outstanding self-management
- Strategic thinking, pro-client attitude, goal-oriented
- Driving license B
Brief description of the company
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
Mlynské nivy 48
821 09 Bratislava