Ľutujeme, spoločnosť ponúkajúca danú pracovnú pozíciu ukončila zverejnenie ponuky na stránke.
Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Fleet service specialist / cez agentúra /
ARVAL COMPETENCE CENTER
- Place of work: Pribinova 19, Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 400 EUR/month(based on experience)
- Start date: By agreement
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- You will ensure and manage routine and exceptional maintenance operations in relation with garages, dealers, workshops and specialized tyre service provider
- You check all kind of incoming invoices regarding tyres, service, maintenance and repair, short term rental, damage.
- For all incoming invoices without prior given approval which are considered as correct, you will create an approval in system in order to book them
- You book all invoices with approvals made in system which are considered as correct in a detailed way, with correct and consequent coding, dates and mileages
- You send back all incorrect invoices with an attached letter or mail. You describe clearly the reason why you refuse the invoice. In case there is some information missing, you could also call the supplier in order to get this info and to re-consider the approval of the invoice.
- You take care as well for bookings on several booking sorts (SMR, Tyres, Short term rental) as well as recharges to clients (always after prior information to account management). For bookings on damage repair, carried out by the garage, you put the action on the local colleague who will take care for this booking.
- You inform proactively account management in case you discover repairs which may be caused by strange behaviour or technical failure.
- In case of any doubts, you contact your local technical expert before taking any action
- You keep the number of incoming invoices as low as possible, in particular before monthly prolongation (mostly 15th of the month) and at the end of the month
- You will manage various driver’s requests linked to usage of the vehicle (e.g. service booking, fuel card blocking, provide technical information etc.)
- You follow-up repair and maintenance events in order to minimize repair time, costs and optimize immobility of vehicles.
- You will have to keep high customer and driver satisfaction level by providing rapid and reliable customer oriented service.
- You support drivers in the process of accident declaration and the repair process of the damaged vehicle, guaranteeing maximum mobility.
- You evaluate the claim and manage all necessary actions towards insurers, experts, brokers and repair suppliers to optimize the direct and indirect claim costs.
- You ensure the follow-up of the claims files, including thefts and total losses in order to minimize costs, maximum recovery from reliable 3rd party and optimize mobility of vehicles.
- Assure that all vehicles put on the road are properly insured ,notify the insurer all changes in insurance conditions for insured vehicles and all cancelations of insurance.
Employee perks, benefits
- Team-buildings, Family day celebrations, Christmas party, Health Awareness day and other social occasions to celebrate the teamwork and Arval company culture
- Additional contribution for retirement saving plan
- Yearly salary review and company bonus /can reach 120% of average monthly salary/
- Cafeteria.sk benefit program
- Multisport Card for active free time
- Callio Card benefits – 5,00 euro of credit for every working day to cover the costs of lunch breaks
- 2 sick days per year
- Hardware allowance / possibility for company notebook after trial period
- Fruit Days – fresh fruits delivered to the office everyday
- Referral Bonus for recommending new employee
- Life insurance
- Possibility of work from home
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Czech - Advanced (C1) or English - Advanced (C1)
Microsoft Excel - Skillful
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
- Interest in cars – general and technical overview
- strong customer service orientation
- willingness to learn / develop
- good communication skills (oral and written)
- positive-critical attitude
- team player
- ability to sense the client's needs
- flexibility towards colleagues
- well organized
- analytical skills
- ability to react
Brief description of the company
The everyday mission of the Arval team is to think of and introduce solutions which simplify and optimize services associated with auto mobility.Founded in 1989 and fully owned by BNP Paribas, Arval specialises in full service vehicle leasing. Arval offers its customers – professionals, SMEs and large international corporates – tailored solutions that optimise their employees' mobility and outsource the risks associated with fleet management. Expert advice and service quality, which are the foundations of Arval’s customer promise, are delivered in 28 countries by over 4,000 employees, and in 14 other countries through a network of partners. Arval’s total leased fleet adds up to over 1 000,000 vehicles throughout the world.
Number of employees