Manager, Account Management (ES), Amazon Business
Job ID: 2320708 | Amazon /Slovakia/ s.r.o.
Amazon Business launched in 2015, with the goal of serving business and institutional customers from operators all the way to large multinational corporations. Our goal is to help our customers configure their Amazon Business accounts to maximize productivity and profitability benefits we can bring to their purchasing processes. Over the past year, we have brought on hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of thousands of business sellers. Amazon Business customers have access to millions of business-priced items, as well as the entire Amazon.com selection. We offer additional features like workflow and approvals management, detailed reporting, shared payment methods and tax exemption certifications.
Amazon Business gives organizations of all sizes access to hundreds of millions of products in a shopping experience built for businesses. Amazon Business serves Commercial customers that love the convenience of shopping online. The Amazon Business team is dedicated to developing solutions that combines the selection, convenience, and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with new features and unique benefits tailored to customers.
Amazon Business Europe is looking for a Manager to lead a team of Team Leads and Account Representatives. This team will work with existing Customers in their Amazon Business journey.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 2,600+ gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.Key job responsibilities
- Hire and develop a team of high performing Account Representatives
- Responsible for setting up the right mechanisms to achieve various targets of the team
- Supervise the execution of weekly, and monthly targets
- Present results and forecast in weekly and monthly Business Review meetings to key internal stakeholders and executives
- Drive Customer satisfaction
- Partner with Country and EU Sales team and Product Management teams to provide customer perspective as well as customer-driven product improvement ideas
- Take ownership in the continued build-out and documentation of the infrastructure and processes of acquiring and onboarding Amazon Business customers
- Identify and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality
- 2+ years of people management experience, preferably in an international environment
- 4+ years of sales experience
- Capable of developing regional territory plans and reporting on them monthly
- Proven track record of leading teams to deliver results
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated fluent Spanish and English communication skills (spoken and written)
- Experience working with senior management in large organizations
- Proven ability to influence or coach others
- Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (i.e. Salesforce.com) and other systems
- Experience with scaling organizations, hiring and growing top talent
- International Management experience
- Working knowledge of B2B procurement processes
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.