Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior HR Business Partner
Job ID: 2338428 | Amazon Logistic Prague s.r.o.
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds.
This is your chance to make history.
We are looking to hire talented and committed Sr HR Business Partner to play a critical role in managing the human capital capability requirements of our Fulfillment Center (FC) in the Czech Republic.
The successful candidate will need significant experience in hard HR tasks, strong analytic skills and the ability to translate their clients' business plans and goals into the human resource capabilities needed to achieve results while delivering value-add, best in class HR support. The Sr HR Partner will report to the HR Manager.
Please note as our FC operates 24/7 we organize our HR coverage to provide support to our associates and line managers on various shifts. Therefore you will be required to work morning and afternoon shift. Extensive flexibility is also expected towards working hours during peak seasonal period.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Fluent command of Czech and English, in both written and verbal form
• Advanced knowledge of local labor law
• Implement employment policies and procedures relevant to the FC’s needs
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with employees at all levels
• Ensure up to date and accurate statistics are maintained and that Peoplesoft is kept up to date at all times
• Support and advise line managers in the management and development of their direct reports
• Ensure compliance with EU legislation
• Consult with the Management Team and all other employees on Employment Law, HR Policies, HR Processes, Compensation, etc.
• Monitor trends and development in the HR/Competency Development field to support the company’s business approach and link with learning organization initiatives
• Integrate new international HR processes as appropriate at site
• Participate in national and international HR projects
• Provide performance management expertise and assistance to sustain the highest quality workforce
• Coach line management and cultivate appropriate development solutions to raise skills and productivity
• Work with line managers and participate in Investigation, Disciplinary and Grievance meetings
• Review career structures for developmental purposes (e.g. Performance reviews, talent assessment, succession planning based on future potential)
• Coach and counsel employees and managers in HR and business issues
• Keep aware of changes and create strategies to sustain and improve employee morale
• Significant experience in Human Resources as HR Specialist or HR Business Partner within an international fasted paced customer driven environment
• Demonstrate problem solving and analytical capability
• Demonstrate ability to motivate others and influence work behaviors
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Proven ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make best use of limited resources
• High dependability: Be there to support the business
• Decision Making/Complex Problem Solving: Proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources; conducts root cause analysis; refers to long term plans and goals; acts decisively, promptly and confidently; complex analysis
• Experience with complex problem solving and analysis using analytical methods, some financial modeling
• Possesses intellectual curiosity; brings insight into the team/business, especially in a multicultural and multi-location environment
• Negotiation and influencing skills; able to listen to and persuade others based on sound logic
• High hiring bar recruiting experience
• Proven presentation and communication skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.