Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Job ID: 2338774 | Amazon Logistic Prague s.r.o.
At Amazon, we believe that every day is day one. A day to take the first step and expect new challenges. You can become part of something really big and make your ideas come true. You can join a company that changes every day. Behind the Amazon brand is energy and passion. We are working to become the most customer-oriented company. For this, we need people who are exceptionally talented, intelligent and motivated. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brands. We ship millions of products to our loyal customers every year.
Key job responsibilities
• Receiving: Booking of all stock receipts and services in inventory management systems (Oracle Financial Applications + separate tools)
• Self-dependent booking of Receipts for delivery notes and activity confirmation
• Daily consumption booking of Consumables and Shipping Supply items in Oracle Financial
• Central point of contact for Ops in regards to all Non-Inventory goods (excl. Engineering and IT Equipment)
• Guarantee of availability of goods according to specified stock levels (e.g. seasonal demands winter-jacket, winters-shoes)
• Awareness of increase in requirements due to Peak and special events and managing stock accordingly
• First point of contact for FC employees in regards to all stored standard items
• Link between Procurement stores area and Procurement team in the office. Reporting of all stores activities to Procurement, highlighting any potential issues and support corrective actions
• Ensure receipting of goods in a timely manner, understanding month end cut-off process
About the team
Team Work & Cooperation:
• Team Work & Cooperation with internal stakeholders
• Cooperation with Safety Department and reordering of all safety supplies
• Cooperation with Loss Prevention and L&D (Learning and Development)
• Reporting, coordination and reordering of vests, bottles, belts, knifes, gloves, and so on
• Cooperation with vendors and service providers
• Coordination of safety shoes, vests, jackets and blankets to recycle where possible
• High school education with Hight school diploma
• Good knowledge of MS-Office Products
• Advanced level of Czech language B2/C1
• Intermediate to advanced level of English language B1/B2
• Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal)
• Accurate, independent and reliable
• Meets or exceeds production goals for the department.
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability and willingness to train and support team members
• Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time both short and long term
• Experience in comparable position
• Thrives in a fast paced environment
• Attention to detail
• Work on own initiative
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.