Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
IT Project Engineer
Job ID: 2033161 | Amazon FC Slovakia s. r. o
As part of our further expansion, we are looking for an IT Project Engineer Field Services (mw) to support all Amazon locations in CEE (Central Eastern Europe) region as soon as possible.
As an "IT Project Engineer (Field Services)" you are a consultant and problem solver for our internal customers and report to the responsible IT manager of the region. You will be responsible for administration, maintenance and, above all, the expansion of an extensive, complex and heterogeneous IT infrastructure. In addition to supporting the operative area and its day-to-day business, you will be the primary contact for all IT-relevant projects in cooperation with the management and will be responsible for planning, documentation and implementation. The IT environment to be supported consists of both local components and cross-location services in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud. In a very dynamic, strongly growing and flexible environment with a lot of automation and innovation potential, you will work with international colleagues on far-reaching projects. New technologies - such as Amazon Robotics - provide variety, constant challenges and opportunities for further development.
Among others, your activities will include the following areas of responsibility:
· IT project management and management of complex IT infrastructure installations at new Amazon locations.
· Evaluation of new technologies and development of IT processes as well as development of tools for the automation of internal IT processes.
· Planning and implementation of critical IT infrastructure changes. (Change Management)
· Coordination and monitoring of external service providers for projects.
· IT asset management, planning and procurement of IT hardware.
· Proactive transmission of information, as well as technical consulting of the IT management team.
· Administrative operational support and expansion of the network infrastructure (cabling, switches, routers, firewalls, wireless infrastructure).
· Administration and expansion of the client and server landscape.
· Monitoring of the IT infrastructure and preparation of analyses.
· Fulfilling operational excellence in terms of technical management, identification of root causes and implementation of permanent solutions.
· IT support and escalation management based on defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
· Securing and communicating Group-wide IT security guidelines
· Support, advice and training of users
· On-site, email and remote support for our locations.
· IT on-call service.
· Engineering excellence, development of infrastructure related KPIs.
For this position we expect:
· A completed degree with a focus on information technology or a comparable IT vocational training with corresponding professional experience.
· Experience and knowledge in and about the methods and instruments of IT project management.
· Cloud computing experience, ideally with Amazon Web Service (AWS).
· Internet of Things (IoT) based monitoring of remote locations
· Sound knowledge of process automation systems.
· Experience in dealing with IT Life Cycle projects.
· Basic programming knowledge (Python, Java, common web technologies).
· Experience in the administration of heterogeneous network environments with Microsoft Windows and Linux based clients and servers.
· Comprehensive knowledge in handling all common network and Internet protocols.
· Personal computer (PC) and server hardware skills.
· Experience in IT asset management and purchasing.
· Proactive, independent and solution-oriented way of working.
· Above-average level of service and customer orientation.
· English: Fluent.
· Willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
· Driving licence.
· Industry certifications such as Cisco (CCNA, CCNP), Microsoft (MCP, MCSE), Linux (LPIC-1, LPIC-2), PRINCE2, SIX SIGMA;
· Professional experience with Agile project management;
· Professional experience from a very dynamic and strongly growing IT environment;
· Professional experience with standard IT processes and their development;
· Professional experience in analysis and reporting of KPI's.
Please note you are not required to meet all of the above-mentioned expectations, any combination is welcome! (The more the better, of course).
In addition we expect fluency in English, open mind, willingness to learn new skills and respect for the team spirit.
Valid driving license and flexibility to work and travel outside of your designated location.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.