Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Podpora učňovského programu / Country Apprenticeship Support
Job ID: 1845132 | Amazon FC Slovakia s. r. o
The Apprenticeship Support is a central member of the Apprenticeship Team and plays a key role in organizing the Apprenticeship program across the country. Successful candidate will support Apprenticeship program in Czech Republic and Slovakia.
This new and exciting role touches different parts of the business so you need to be ready to learn a lot and quickly. The role will interest those with an appetite to develop, who enjoy organizing, working with attention to detail and data, managing budgets and liaising with internal and external customers..
The role will be based in an FC, however there may be a requirement to travel. The role will report into the Country Apprenticeship Program Manager.
Key job responsibilities
Key Tasks / Responsibilities:
· Support Operations business areas with the apprenticeship schemes.
· Track apprentices progress and program metrics through internal and external tools.
· Partner with a variety of stakeholders internally and externally.
· Coordinate all training in the program and cooperate with training providers
· Support the apprenticeship program by organizing and tracking all relevant expenses.
· Support communication to apprentices.
· Support recruiting and marketing activities, including participation in events and job fairs.
· Support the coordination and planning of apprenticeship graduations.
· Manage the country newsletter, support other marketing activities.
· Develop and maintain program handbooks.
· Spoken and written fluency in English and Czech and Slovakian language.
· Strong relationship building and organizational skills are key.
· Able to manage and present data accurately.
· Demonstrates effective communication skills, both verbal and written, and able to convey active listening.
· Displays bias for action and a result driven mindset.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Outlook
· Problem-solving ability with an analytical and solutions focused approach.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1250 gross per month. The salary depends on the skills and requirements. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.