Senior Business Data Analyst/Project Manager Logistics
Job ID: 1629799 | Amazon Czech Republic Srvcs
ReLo (Reverse Logistics) is a team that owns process and operations of customer returns, vendor returns and warehouse deals streams. Customer returns focuses on items returned by end customer and downstream processes, warehouse deals (AW) is a recovery focused sub stream of customer returns and focuses on non-technical and technical grading/testing. Vendor returns focuses on Amazon partners/vendors as our internal customers and their experience coupled with internal process efficiency.
As a member of the EU Reverse Logistics Operations (ReLo) Vendor Returns team, the Project Manager/Senior Business Data Analyst (PM) drives standardization, monitors and steers delivery against KPIs. Additionally, the PM identifies improvement opportunities and leads projects to improve processes within the ReLo scope.
The PM fills the subject matter expert role for some of the crucial processes, product segments, and metric tools. He/she initiates and manages cross-functional, cross-departmental and international projects and improvement programs.
The Project Manager will independently analyze KPI performances and processes, identify opportunities for process improvement or defect elimination. He/she will also look to achieve process optimization and new process definition for product segments. The PM will create new metric tools, pilot them with Operations, and roll them out across all EU Fulfillment Centers. The PM will work with multiple stakeholders and teams, joining them together for improvement implementation.
The role will be based in Prague and will include at least 20% of business travel, mostly across EU.
What makes this team a great place to work?
· Day 1 opportunity – You will be joining a team that is responsible to what happens after the customer clicks “buy”.
· Opportunities for growth – You will have the opportunity to manage build & deploy projects, involved in the pre-delivery of the environment and ensure that continuous improvement and innovation is at the forefront of what we do.
· Scale New Heights – With the fast pace growth of our fulfillment network, you will be working on challenging and complex problems to help us scale and grow the service to meet our customer demands.
· You hold a degree in engineering, logistics, business administration, or in a related field
· You have experience in managing projects and/or programs
· You have experience from production, supply chain, logistics, distribution, manufacturing or similar environment
· You possess the ability to analytically identify root cause based on data and process observation.
· Required excellent communication skills and high proficiency in English, both verbal and written
· You have a sincere bias for action and you are passionate about achieving results and process improvement
· You have the ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Demonstrate effective problem-solving and analytical capability
· Master's degree
· Expert / advanced skills in business analytics and data mining
· Knowledge in SQL/MySQL
· Experience in Customer Returns/Vendor Returns
· Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies
· Fluency in any of the following languages: Slovak or Czech
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.