Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Team Lead Transport Operations
Job ID: 1674590 | Amazon Czech Republic Srvcs
Amazon Freight is a transportation service provider for external shippers that uses the logistics network we built for Amazon to deliver freight safely, on time and at competitive costs. We offer shippers access to the same network of carriers, technology infrastructure and tools that Amazon uses to move thousands of loads daily. Businesses of all sizes have access to the costs and levels of service of one of the largest shippers in the world. Amazon Freight spins Amazon’s broader flywheel by helping minimize empty miles by bringing in freight that flows complementary to our existing network.
Department Overview: Amazon Freight Operations and Support (AF Ops) is the Pan- European team that handles Amazon Freight's Shipper Support and Transportation Execution. We are responsible for planning and scheduling the transport orders placed by our customers (Shippers), and providing them with support at each step of their journey. We play a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Amazon Freight's European transportation network and have a direct impact on Shipper Experience.
Amazon Freight Operations is looking to hire a motivated, highly committed, and customer-obsessed Team Lead.
A Transportation Team lead is a people leader in a fast paced, dynamic and customer obsessed business. They are able to engage, direct and support a team of Shipper support specialists whose role it is to safely and efficiently transport customer shipments across the UK and Europe. The Team Lead is responsible for customer outcomes delivered via a virtual contact centre environment.
· Independently identify up-stream and down-stream operational problems and step in to resolve them before they become customer impacting.
· Bring a department and company-wide perspective to decision making and have strong business acumen with experience of managing key performance indicators.
· Leverage your people leader experience to guide the team through excellent communication, decision making, coaching and personal development planning.
· Interrogate processes and identify pain points to improve the customer journey and operational efficiency.
· Confidently manage customers and customer escalations, showing empathy, actively listening and resolving issues.
· Prioritise competing projects across an entire group or department, or a major piece of a larger cross-functional project.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS· University Education: Bachelor or Master degree ideally with Logistics/Supply Chain/ Mathematics/Science/Engineering subjects
· Experience in Operations/Customer Service/supply chain/logistics/e-commerce
· Good in MS Excel
· Experience with leading a team
· Advanced level in English (spoken, written)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to create a narrative outlining weekly findings and the variances to goals, and present the findings to senior leadership
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment
· Fluent in German
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS· Significant work experience in supply chain/logistics
· Advanced Excel / Basic SQL
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.