Ľutujeme, spoločnosť ponúkajúca danú pracovnú pozíciu ukončila zverejnenie ponuky na stránke.
Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Sales & Marketing Coordinator / Bratislava, SK
Allergan CZ, s.r.o. / Allergan SK s.r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 500 - 2 000 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
About Allergan Aesthetics
At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator performs the implementation and communication of regionally defined marketing campaigns for a specified Country and Business Unit. Working closely with the relevant Product Manager and Sales and Marketing Manager and provides support to implement local communication of marketing materials to the sales teams, including support of all compliance approvals. Sales & Marketing Coordinator provides logistical administrative support for events, congresses and meeting and is the point of contact for external suppliers and agencies. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will maintain a good working understanding of all country specific guidelines, SOP or codes of practice that relate to their role to guarantee company compliance.
- Manage the Promotional materials approval process.
- Provide constant and effective communication between all parties throughout the approval process.
- Ensure job creation within the company approval system for product and meeting requests.
- Ensure Regulatory/Compliance’s approvals are received to achieve marketing expectations/timings.
- Provide support for successful material approval, making decisions on layout, colors, ensuring corrections/amendments are attended to.
- Track and ensure deadlines are met for each marketing item.
- Communicate final certification of item to all parties/stakeholders.
- Manage material approval withdrawal SOP in accordance with local guidelines/regulation.
- Logistical / Administrative support for events, congresses and meetings.
- Arrange and organize all logistics, activities and administration for sales meetings, product launches, congresses and Medical education events.
- Ensure all marketing materials, invitations required are produced, copy approved and certified for use in accordance with prevailing regulations.
- Provide logistical support during events as required.
- Provide a yearly event calendar for Sales teams so as to track meetings and track the busy periods in the year to organize work effectively.
- Managing and tracking expenditures.
- Communicate costs via the appropriate tracking system for the SMM/PM to manage their budget.
- Track the promotional budget to ensure that all projects are kept within the tactical plan and liaise with Sales and Marketing Manager, Product Manager and finance on a regular basis.
- Manage all incoming invoices, ensure all purchase orders and estimates/invoices for all items correlate, are within the given budget and are passed onto finance department/External accounting agency for payment.
- Administrative and logistical support to the sales force.
- Manage the communication and roll out to the sales team of all marketing materials and promotional items (new/amended materials, lost materials, business cards, special requests).
- Track distributed materials/promotional items ensuring satisfactory supply to sales teams.
- Provide support to the sales force for any other request/needs and gather feedback on material suitability.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of working experience in Administrative / Coordinator / Hospitality Industry and/or Meeting Management experience / similar role
- Strong Organizational skills (knowledge of attendee management, supplier management, ability to manage multiple project deadlines, cross-functional collaboration)
- Good communication / presentation skills; high level of initiative and ability to work independently (independent of supervisor input or coaching)
- Good organizational / time management, deadline orientated, responsiveness, workload prioritization to manage multiple tasks and the ability to deliver under pressure
- Monthly base salary - from 1500 EUR gross - depends on seniority + yearly bonus
- Maternity leave cover contract
Information about the selection process
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination