Junior Accountant - OTC Pricing & Retrobilling (Ref. No.: WD30038445)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava I
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: Base gross monthly salary starting from 1030 EUR. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be higher than the starting minimum written in the advert
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Business Center in Bratislava (Slovakia) we are currently seeking to recruit a
Junior Accountant - OTC Pricing & Retrobilling
- Processes financial transactions and works on a wide range of associated issues to find solutions.
- Reviews, edits, codes, batches, and enters accounts payable, accounts receivable, contract accounting, payroll, or other credit related financial transactions.
- Generating & analyzing & processing the retrobillings for the retrospective price changes
- Investigating the pricing discrepancies
- Analyze & follow up on unallocated cash on customer account
- Analyze & follow up on invoices blocked due to pricing issues
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 1030 EUR. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be higher than the starting minimum written in the advert
- 13th salary
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
- University degree and 1 year suggested minimum experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluent English (spoken and written), other languages are advantage
- Good knowledge of SAP is advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel is required
- Analytical and logical thinking with good attention to detail
- To be able work effectively on individual task when required, to be proactive
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Elena Pipiskova on +421 257 271 956.
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 85,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia
Number of employees