Infrastructure System Administrator (Ref. No.: R-02507)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
- Place of work: Okresný súd Bratislava I, Záhradnícka, Staré Mesto, Bratislava I
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: Base gross monthly salary starting from 1000 EUR +flexible allowances up to 500 EUR depending on night/weekend shift. (Our salary is fair and competitive and can be few times higher than the starting minimum written in the advert.)
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Business Center in Bratislava (Slovakia) we are currently seeking to recruit a
Infrastructure System Administrator
- Monitors, maintains, and reports system availability within Operating Level Agreements with main Data centers.
- Monitors vendors' support facilities for hardware maintenance to keep systems current and well within vendors' support requirements.
- Provides for system continuity by following backup and recovery processes and procedures to support recovery from hardware and application failures.
- Responsible for Production Batch Monitoring Scheduling Tools
- Provides incident and problem management input for resolution and root cause analysis of complex hardware and software issues within Operating Level Agreements.
- Ensures that the escalation is done according to priority defined in Escalation Matrix.
- Communicates customers as required.
- Clearly communicates procedures and developments to other IT personnel.
- Performs tasks around incidents and service request, within permission boundaries.
- Monitors and evaluates system performance and performs tuning functions to achieve optimal system efficiency and throughput.
- Monitors system resource utilization and supports capacity planning by capturing data, analyzing trends
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 1000 EUR + flexible allowances up to 500 EUR depending on night/weekend shift
- 13th salary
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
- Proficiency in speaking English
- Ability to work in team
- Ability to work in compliance with existing processes
- Strong customer service focus
- Interpersonal skills required to interact with internal customers and suppliers
- University degree in Computer related field of study or work experience in IT is an advantage
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people of different skills, backgrounds, departments and management levels.
- Ability to work on shifts (24x7 operation)
- Unix/Linux and Windows Server Platform experience is an advantage
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Elena Pipiskova on +421 257 271 956.
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees