Identity and Access Management Engineer (Ref. No.: R-01704)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
- Place of work: Okresný súd Bratislava I, Záhradnícka, Staré Mesto, Bratislava I
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: Base gross monthly salary starting from 1500 EUR. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be few times higher than the starting minimum written in the advert
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our BBC in Bratislava, Slovakia, we are looking for
Identity and Access Management Engineer
- Run operations of the Identity and Access Management infrastructure and supports problem solving for directories, applications and other solutions owned by the Identity Management team, lead the problem management for recurrent or complex issues
- Contribute to the development of IAM automation processes for support of daily operations and the gathering of directory performance information. As the technical expert, contribute technical idea according to the experience from daily operation
- Support Identity Management initiatives by taking responsibility for the effective deployment and usage of assigned resources including vendor resource and ensuring they are completed within planned timescales and resource estimates
- Support the definition of administrative processes and procedures and necessary documentation. Makes them understandable to others. Handle the process deployment, monitoring, maintenance and optimization
- Manage the relationship with business and handle stakeholder communication; listen to business and bring feedback to team discussion; attend business communication meeting to present IAM operation and project material; provide operation training to partners in site and business unit in accordance to the global standards
- Provide an accurate analysis of business requirements and in conjunction with the architecture and engineering teams select the most appropriate solution to fulfill them.
- Based on personal expertise, review current Identity solutions and propose improvements; participate to their deployment, and document them at all stages of evolution
- Adheres to all current Change and Problem management policies and procedures
- Maintains an understanding of all current and emerging identity management technologies, open system standards, management technologies as they relate to the support of Adient infrastructure
- Develops, documents and supports scripts required to deliver a variety of Identity synchronization solutions
- Ensures that third party solutions follow all Adient standards
- Provides senior management and general staff with accurate and complete status information
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant practical experience in Identity Management production support of large-scale, global environments supporting over 75,000 users and globally diversified application authentication requirements.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012, as well as Microsoft client operating systems
- Expertise in Active Directory and AD LDS
- Expertise with the following network protocols: LDAP, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, TCP/IP
- Scripting skills: VBScript and PowerShell
- Understanding of security concepts related to Public Key Infrastructures including Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Experience with Incident & Request management workflows (e.g. Service Now,ITSM, Remedy)
- Experience with implementation of backup / restore and disaster & recovery strategies
- Understanding of Active Directory Group Policy Objects (GPO), Network Policy Server (NPS)
- Additional beneficial skills o Experience in Microsoft Identity Manager, Forefront Identity Manager for provisioning, synchronization, security, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL database and T-SQL syntax
- Experience in CA Siteminder and Active Directory Federation Services or similar federation technologies o Experience in server virtualization - Hyper-V, VMWare ESXi o Experience in products from Dell Compliance Suite o Experience in Centrify
- Experience in IPAM solutions such Men and Mice
- Knowledge of Office 365 integration and provisioning including Azure AD and AD Connect
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 1500 Eur. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be few times higher than the starting minimum written in the advert
- 13th salary
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Michal Majzlan on firstname.lastname@example.org .
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Microsoft Hyper-V - basic
VMware ESX - basic
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees