IT Financial Analyst (Ref. No.: R-02045)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
- Place of work: of Bratislava I
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: Base gross monthly salary starting from 1000 EUR. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be few times higher than the starting minimum written in the advert.
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Business Center in Bratislava (Slovakia) we are currently seeking to recruit a
IT Finance Analyst
- Support users of Financial IT Systems, particularly the Oracle EPM Suite including Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Financial Data Management (FDM), with special emphasis around month end close.
- Respond to requests logged through Help Desk system and interact with people across Finance and throughout the company, via phone, e-mail and instant message.
- Work collaboratively with team members to coordinate and meet customer, auditor, and other deadlines.
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 1000 EUR. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be higher than the starting minimum written in the advert
- 13th salary
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
- proficient in MS Excel, comfortable with other MS Office programs and common software tools
- prior experience with HFM, FDM and Smart View is a plus
- excellent communication and analytical skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
- flexibility to work non-standard shifts during the first week of the month as needed
- Accounting/Finance/IT Background preferred
This position is ideal for a motivated, customer-oriented person who wants to gain experience with Financial IT Systems, and grow into future opportunities to architect and administer systems and business solutions.
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Elena Pipiskova on +421 257 271 956.
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV