Lead Accountant – OTC Collections & Dispute (Ref. No.: R-02536)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
- Place of work: of Bratislava I
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: Base gross monthly salary starting from 1650 EUR. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be few times higher than the starting minimum written in the advert.
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Business Center in Bratislava (Slovakia) we are currently seeking to recruit a
Lead Accountant – OTC Collections & Dispute
- Supervises team of Collection Analysts responsible to collect cash from assigned customer portfolio
- Monitors past due invoices on daily basis, follows up on resolution, escalates topics/issues to speed up resolution
- Supports team with resolution of past dues by attending calls with plants, business partners and/or customers
- Monitors invoices payable in current month to avoid them becoming past due, follows up on payment promise/date, escalates broken/missing promises
- Collaborates with other Accounts Receivable teams to support overall objective to achieve current AR balances (e.g. customer set up, billing, unapplied cash, credit/debit memo posting)
- Manages month-end-activities:
- Operational performance review
- Bad debt reserve
- Past due executive summary
- Monthly cash forecast
- Develops and engages team members (i.e. regular team meetings, regular individual 1to1 meetings, evaluations, communication, encouraging high team spirit)
- Ensures correctness and compliance of processes with internal policies and procedures
- Understands automotive business processes and supports profit plant by development and implementation of improvements
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 1650 EUR. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be higher than the starting minimum written in the advert
- 13th salary
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
- Prior leadership experience, strong leadership and managerial skills
- Advanced accounting knowledge
- Strong Excel knowledge
- SAP and Automotive industry knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Result-orientation, accountability, flexibility, ability to manage stressful situations
- Fluent English, other languages are advantage
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Elena Pipiskova on +421 257 271 956.
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 85,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia
Number of employees