Analyst Collections - OTC Collections & Dispute (Ref. No.: R-02249)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
- Place of work: of Bratislava I
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: Base gross monthly salary starting from 1150 EUR. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be few times higher than the starting minimum written in the advert.
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Business Center in Bratislava (Slovakia) we are currently seeking to recruit a
Analyst Collections – OTC Collections & Dispute
- Contacting customers regarding open positions, requesting payments, identifying reasons for non-payments, usage of escalation process if needed
- Identify and resolve disputes and unallocated credits / debits on customer
- Payments, communication with internal departments in order to resolve open disputes
- Supporting business with financial analysis e.g. open receivables/past due receivables, price/quantity deviations
- Weekly reviews of open positions with business
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 1150 EUR. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be higher than the starting minimum written in the advert
- 13th salary
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
- Degree in business administration or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/ Accounting
- Min 1 year experience in the Accounting / Finance department
- Experience with MS-Office, especially Excel
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- English on advanced level, additional language is welcome
- Communicative, open minded, hands-on personality
- Team player
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Elena Pipiskova on +421 257 271 956.
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees