Part-Time Student - Central Accounting, Processing team (Ref. č.: R-02822)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
- Miesto práce: Bratislava I
- Základná zložka mzdy (brutto) a ďalšie odmeny: We offer base gross salary 4 euro / hour.
- Druh pracovného pomeru: skrátený úväzok
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
For our Bratislava Business Centre we are currently seeking to recruit a
Student for Central Accounting, Processing team
* Daily processing of Intercompany cross charges, vouchers, invoices, credit notes, accruals
* Solving issues that occurred during booking
* Communication with internal customers in order to resolve issues effectively
* Participate in Intercompany month-end-closing activities
* Participation in projects and continuous improvements
* Execution of internal controls, support with internal/external audit requests
* Experience in accounting/financial position is an advantage
* English: Intermediate level
* SAP experience is advantage but not obligatory
* Excel skills: Intermediate level- sufficient skills to prepare well formatted reports
* Good time management skills
* Good communication skills to negotiate with internal customers
* Ability to work minimum 20 hours a week for longer period
* Team player and capable to provide individual support to customers when needed
We offer base gross salary 4 euro / hour .
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Juliana Bockova on +421 2 57271113.
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
Pozícii vyhovujú uchádzači so vzdelaním
Stručná charakteristika spoločnosti
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 85,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia