Accountant - Fixed Assets (Ref. No.: WD30037016)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
- Place of work: Okresný súd Bratislava I, Záhradnícka, Staré Mesto, Bratislava I
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: Base gross monthly salary starting from 1100 EUR (Our salary is fair and competitive and can be few times higher than the starting minimum written in the advert)
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Center we are currently seeking to recruit a
Accountant - Fixed Assets
- Maintain all Fixed Asset related activities (Capitalizations, Disposals, Transfers, Project accounting)
- Prepare general ledger journal entries, ensuring proper coding, appropriate accruals are in place
- Complete MEC activities including HFM reporting
- Prepare account reconciliation for all fixed assets accounts
- Follow US GAAP & local GAAP rules and provide appropriate support and guidelines to our customers
- Ensuring compliance with Adient policies
- Contact with internal customers (plants, senior management)
- Audit support in preparation of samples for internal and external audit
- Degree in business administration or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/ Accounting
- Min 1 year experience in the Accounting department of an industrial company, preferably in the Shared Service Center
- Knowledge of English – upper intermediate (B2)
- Strong Accounting background and accuracy
- MS-Office, SAP& HFM is advantage
- Strong analytical skills; detail oriented; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self- motivated with ability to work independently and in a team environment
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 1100 EUR (Our salary is fair and competitive and can be few times higher than the starting minimum written in the advert)
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers fully paid by employer
- Language courses
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Michal Majzlan, +421 32 7413099.
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV