Accountant - Intercompany Reconciliation (Ref. No.: R-00483)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
- Place of work: of Bratislava I
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: Base gross monthly salary starting from 1100 EUR. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be few times higher than the starting minimum written in the advert.
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Center we are currently seeking to recruit a
Accountant Intercompany Reconciliation
* Weekly and monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts
* Follow up, investigation and resolution of discrepancies issues in cooperation with plants
* Selection of invoices to be paid, payment proposal
* Cash Application
* Month end close activities (accrual negotiation, proposal and booking)
* Follow up and resolution of intercompany out-of-balances during month end close
* Follow up on disputed and aged items to comply with established Key Performance Indicators
* Confirmation of intercompany balances against all Adient entities
* Preparation of reports related to intercompany activity
What we offer:
* Salary starting from EUR 1100 / month depending on experience
* 13th salary
* Language courses
* Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
* Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
* Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
* Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
* Multisport card
* Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
* Experience in accounting/financial position ideally for at least 1 year
* Good time management skills
* Fluent in English
* Sufficient Excel skills to prepare well formatted reports and make in depth analysis (pivot ta bles, etc.)
* Proactive to develop new procedures to resolve issues
* Good communication skills to negotiate with internal customers
* Team player and capable to provide individual support to customers when is needed
* SAP experience is advantage but not obligatory
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Ser on +421 2 57271338.
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees