FMEA Coordinator (Ref. No.: R-01371)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
- Place of work: Trenčín
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: Base gross monthly salary starting from 1000 Eur. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be higher than the starting minimum written in the advert.
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our technical development center in Trencin, we are currently seeking to recruit a FMEA Coordinator.
- Ensure Quality Chain processes are carried out in all upcoming development projects in all development locations and plants
- Standardization/harmonization of the Quality Chain process and its integration into the Adient valid software in the Product Group/Plant
- Transfer experience from conducted analyses into all future projects
- Facilitation of Quality Chain process activities in the Product Group and plants
- Controlling + reporting of Quality Chain process
- Support FMEA, Process flow chart & Control Plan with interfaces between the customers assembly groups and the suppliers
- Provides front line Risk analysis and Risk management support via FMEA – Quality Chain Work Instructions
- Supports in Safety assessments according to Potential Product Safety Concern Work Instructions
- Provides technical leadership by applying Quality Chain Business Integration processes
- Ensuring effective communication with all management levels
- Finished technical education
- Knowledge of Quality Management, especially FMEA methodology and implementation
- Experience in Automotive Engineering is an advantage
- Fluency in English language is needed
We offer you:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 1000 Eur. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be higher than the starting minimum written in the advert
- Leadership not management
- Access to the latest automotive know-how
- Participation on interesting projects with a global impact
- Opportunity to use a foreign language on a daily basis
- Advantages of a stable international company
- American work culture (informal atmosphere, flexible working time, environmentally friendly company, support of CSR projects)
- Huge amount of benefits – 13th salary, additional holiday days, 7 days of paid sickness, lunch vouchers for free, language courses, trainings, relocation support, massages at the workplace, support of sports activities, funny teambuilding's and many others
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Luba Bajzikova on email@example.com .
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees